Now hiring an IoT for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an IoT for work in Plano, TX!
Your primary role will be researching and coding the integration of physical components representing a vehicle configuration. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery will require unit test and integration test automation. Certain aspects of configuration are persisted in both MQTT and a MySQL transactional store. Team grooming, knowledge sharing, and mentoring is expected for this role. Be prepared to engage with engineers learning golang and being brought up to speed on standard CI/CD best practices. Team communication, engagement, and a willingness to both provide and receive feedback and constructive criticism is a must. Our team is practicing Kanban, but certain aspects of Scrum including retrospectives, daily standup, and backlog grooming sessions are held. There will be opportunities to contribute on schema design, architecture, technology selection, and project planning.
Current Technology Direction
• Kubernetes-native, event-driven, application with ephemeral execution to dynamically tie together persistent physical harness
• components into software defined networks. Data to be collected and shipped time-indexed to an enterprise search engine storing
• application logs alongside raw data including IP traffic and vehicle-domain multiplex communication content.
• Supporting components, such as UIs and tools, will be created as web applications and services and likely deployed to a public cloud.
If interested, please apply today!
• Package organization
• Tooling including CI/CD
• Interface Design
• 12-factor applications
• CI/CD Pipelines
Desired Skills and Experience
• Wireless Experience (WiFi, Bluetooth)
• Security Foundation / Penetration Testing
• Embedded Systems
• Knowledge Domains
• Event-driven patterns
• RESTful services
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.