Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Human Resources Manager for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Human Resources Manager for direct-hire placement!
Provide human resources leadership to staff and support overall plant and corporate HR initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing and planning, compensation plans, talent management, employee relations strategies.
•Achieve and maintain requirements for corporate and legal compliance including Affirmative Action Plan, corporate policy requirements, ADA, FMLA and any others that are required.
• Support local diversity initiatives
• Lead salaried compensation process for annual merit and performance incentive programs
•Oversee the yearly evaluation and development of job elements and the annual performance evaluation process for facility’s hourly employees
• Assess overall hourly training needs of plant and generate creative and effective training solutions with the assistance of corporate and external resources
• Partner with corporate communications and site manager on community relations and support of corporate and local charitable contributions
• Partner with plant leadership to ensure a safety first initiative for all employees
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is required. Master’s degree preferred
• 8-10 years of Human Resources experience working in manufacturing environment.
• Hands-on working knowledge of current employment laws, federal and state regulations
• PeopleSoft and Kronos working knowledge
• Strong experience in talent management and employee development
• PHR or SPHR is preferred
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.