Now hiring Inside Sales Representatives in Grand Rapids!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Inside Sales Representatives for temp-to-hire opportunities!
Position will work M-F 8am-5pm with some variation possible. Pay rate of $16/hr with quarterly commission and profit sharing bonuses available. This is a long term, temp to hire.
• Responsible for maintenance, development, and growth of new and established customer accounts by means of face to face and virtual communication, entertainment and office work.
• Serves as the primary contact for customers, maintains customer relationships and addresses all issues with assigned customer base.
• Manages assigned customer accounts and builds customer relationships to continue to grow business opportunities with the customer.
• Partners with customers within assigned territories to proactively identify long and short term needs and provide mutually beneficial solutions for products and/or services.
• Generates new business and drives repeat business by ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Schedules and completes limited visits to assigned customer accounts.
• Analyzes historical trends of material usage to better understand customer needs and identify opportunities to improve service.
• Educates customer about additional value add services such to ensure their goals are better met.
• Assists with inventory management and developing inventory levels based on current market forecasts.
• Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
• Regularly inquires and monitors customer satisfaction in regards to quality of products, services and deliveries.
• Develops or enters formal quotations into appropriate system or format and provides them to customers.
• Negotiates certain pricing and/or agreements, following established guidelines and/or approvals.
• Follows up with all quotes in a timely manner and according to policy.
• Facilitates execution of accepted agreements, coordinating with operations to ensure all terms are followed.
• Acquires and regularly updates general knowledge of the metals industry and business trends through trade association events and industry publications.
• Interacts with other members of the sales and operations team to assist in penetrating specific territory or market to increase sales levels and contractual opportunities.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5 – 10 years of relevant account management, sales, or customer service experience required.
• High School diploma/GED required, Bachelor degree preferred.
• Broad knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services required.
• Broad knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service required.
• Broad knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective processing and distribution of material required.
• Broad knowledge of company product(s) and their uses required.
• Broad knowledge of the metals industry required.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively required.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly a strong virtual presence and listening skills required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, multiplication, ratios and proportions to practical situations required.
• Ability to make sound decisions based on a combination of factors including analysis, knowledge and experience, and judgment required.
• Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers and customers required.
• Strong computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft applications required.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.