Now hiring an Account Executive for direct-hire!
Our client is seeking a full-time Account Executive for direct-hire placement!
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling our proprietary IT solutions, partner/vendor products, and managed services packages. The position will deliver IT solution sales to small/medium businesses and the public sector markets including state/local government, healthcare and education. Pay range is $45-55K plus commission.
• Directly responsible for developing, tracking, reporting and managing all internal and external sales activities
• Responsible for the initiation, arrangement and attendance of client tours and assessments
• Build solid relationships with vendor partners and distributors to aid in sales activities
• Seamlessly transition new clients to customer management
• Meet and exceed sales and sales activity goals
• Create proposals and work with vendors and manufacturers to assist with this process
• Ability to assess customers’ needs and identify products and solutions that best meet those needs
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience, preferably in IT
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Proven track record in sales with prior technology sales experience preferred
• Light travel required; dependable transportation required
• Knowledge of information technology
• Bachelor’s in Business or Technology preferred
• Experience in projects related to hardware, software and managed services solutions
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.