Now hiring a Network Engineer for direct-hire!
Our client is seeking a full-time Network Engineer for direct-hire placement in Midland!
The Network Engineer will be responsible for installing, maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting networking equipment in a variety of environments. The position will also be responsible for troubleshooting complex problems and evaluating various options and recommendations to implement viable solutions. This position will be required to ensure both internal and external organization needs are addressed. This role will involve many complex situations and solutions that will need to follow specific plans of implementation, integration, testing and evaluating. Pay range is $75-85K.
• Oversee development and maintenance of network systems
• Analyze and make suggestions regarding technical direction by identifying client needs
• Ensure satisfactory system security and implementation
• Experience working with and managing a workload which is distributed across multiple teams and departments
• Proficient in IT security
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years previous experience designing and managing network infrastructure
• Working knowledge of firewalls, switches, routers, and the ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot
• Strong understanding of network security, threat detection, prevention and remediation
• Basic understanding of wireless architecture, design, implementation and troubleshooting
• Practical working knowledge of structured cabling and physical plant
• Knowledge of emerging technologies and initiatives
• Proven ability with LAN/WAN design, implementation and troubleshooting
• Proficient with Layer 2 concepts such as trunking, spanning-tree, VLAN’s and port-channels
• Proficient with Layer 3 concepts such as dynamic routing (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), subnetting, & static routes
• Ability to seek supplementary knowledge and understanding of systems support
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
• Demonstrate problem solving strategies and practical knowledge
• Ability to work effectively with clients
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Cisco CCNA certification or higher
• Fortinet NSE4 certification or higher
• Experience with IPS, IDS, STEM, and Endpoint Security Solutions
• Ability to operate general office equipment
• Familiar with network infrastructures
• Occasional lifting up to 35 lbs.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.