Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Aerospace Manufacturing Quality Manager for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Aerospace Manufacturing Quality Manager for direct-hire placement!
Responsible for leading quality assurance, quality engineering and supplier quality in an aerospace manufacturing facility. Develop and implement strategic quality initiatives and programs and promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
• Institute quality in the product development phase by working with engineering to implement APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), establishing Supplier Quality Assurance, and by partnering with the supply chain team to develop proactive supplier risk management process.
• Develop short-term plans and long-term Quality strategies.
• Maintain quality records that document the quality status of in-coming material and out-going products.
• Provide information and data for internal and external customers as needed.
• Develop, review, and verify compliance of all quality-related work package descriptions issued for proposals and ongoing contracts and projects.
• Maintain certification and compliance for ISO 9001 or other required certifications.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS technical degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related technical field is mandatory. Advanced technical degree or MBA preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Quality Control leadership role.
• Minimum 15 years overall Quality Control experience.
• Hands-on Quality Control experience in an Aerospace, Military, or Automotive manufacturing environment.
• Quality Control experience with sheet metal or plastic manufactured products.
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.