Already have an account?
Trillium Professional is now seeking a Facilities Supervisor for direct-hire!
The management and oversight of the Facilities department fall within the purview of the Facilities Supervisor. keeps up with and fixes machinery, buildings, utilities, and landscaping. essential participant in the safety committee. creates work schedules and assigns direct reports tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans and delegates duties and work assignments for facilities team and outside contractors
• Responsible for building, safety and environmental compliance
• Responsible for a preventative maintenance program
• Responsible for compliance, permits and record keeping for all city, state, and federal laws regarding storage, transportation and the recycling of hazardous materials
• Monitors & maintains sprinkler and fire extinguisher systems
• Oversees performance of service agreements and contractor personnel including janitorial services
• Assists with ordering and maintaining sufficient spare parts for equipment and building needs
• Maintains filing system for all other statutory, safety and facilities documentation including but not limited to active projects, forms & operating procedures, vendor contact information, permits and OSHA correspondence
• Integral member of the safety committee assisting with the development, implementation, monitoring, and managing of company safety programs, policies, and procedures.
• Supports 6S, general housekeeping and continuous improvement activities
• Interacts with other departments as necessary
• Performs other duties as required and assigned
Annual salary is $90-110k/year. Apply now!
Education and Experience
• High School diploma required
• Minimum 10+ years progressive experience in maintenance
• Basic knowledge of maintenance for HVAC systems, Shop Compressors, CNC machines and Conventional presses
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• A team player
• Efficient, accurate and detail-oriented
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Facilities Supervisor enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.