Procurement Clerk needed in Standish, MI!
The Procurement Clerk performs clerical duties in a proficient and effective manner when it comes to processing purchase orders, provide shop floor with necessary paperwork, contacting vendors and working with trucking companies. Strive for 100% inventory accuracy thru efficient data entry.
• Prepare, process and/or review purchase requisitions/orders
• Assist in following up on and expediting deliveries, as needed with suppliers to ensure supplies are received timely; resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other issues.
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor and Production Supervisor with work orders, pack lists, and preparing shipping document for trucking companies
Temp-to-hire position paying $14 to $15/hour, depending on experience.
Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm
• High school graduate or GED is required.
• Proficient communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
• Attention to detail/accuracy
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must have ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals throughout the organization
• Manufacturing environment experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.