Already have an account?
Trillium Drivers is seeking a Recruiting Manager in the Louisville, KY area!
Trillium Drivers, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to increase placements and profitability of the operation by aggressively recruiting and marketing our brand in the region by implementing recruiting strategies that fit client demands.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Recruiting Manager is responsible for:
• Achieving the financial goals of the branch
• Maintaining employee and client relationships
• Leading recruiting strategies and activities
• Maintaining a sufficient pool of drivers to meet current and anticipated customer demand
• Filling client orders with quality employees who will meet expectations
• Working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment
Trillium Drivers offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Pay structure of $55,000-$65,000 base plus uncapped commissions and bonuses
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
*Based on annual revenue
• Previous management / leadership experience, preferably in temporary staffing / recruiting and / or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL and Non-CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Recruiting Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster