Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Digital Analytics Data Engineer for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Digital Analytics Data Engineer for work in Plano, TX!
• Responsible to build and maintain digital analytics data mart, to ensure back-end analytics platform and infrastructure is highly performant and flexible for use by front-end data analysts/developers
• Build and maintain customized scripts and ETL jobs to reports, dashboards, predictive models, and ad hoc analysis
• Develop standardized and scalable solutions using various back-end, database, and data transformation tools and technologies (SQL, Alteryx, Spark, etc.) in accordance with best practices
• Deep expertise in writing SQL joins, stored procedures, scripts, functions, views, indexing and execution plans.
• Define data flow design and appropriate data models to support ad-hoc analytics needs and assist in interpretation of data
• Partner with marketing analyst and others to identify requirements, and transform data for digital analytics and reporting
• Monitor analytics platform and infrastructure performance, and escalate issues with front-end teams and IT as needed
• Ensure data accuracy and completeness across the data landscape
• Communicate project status, risks, dependencies and roadblocks for technical and business audiences
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics, with significant quantitative course work is required;
• Experience with clickstream data sets such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Strong technical experience regarding data models, databases, data mining and querying techniques.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• 5 - 8 years of experience in ETL tools like SSIS, Alteryx, Talend and/or Informatica
• 3 - 5 years of experience with cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
• 3 – 5 years of experience in data analysis and reporting in digital marketing
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.