Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Supervisor for direct-hire in New Baltimore!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Supervisor for direct-hire placement!
The Plant Maintenance Supervisor supports Leadership and Maintenance personnel by acting as liaison in matters regarding policy application, employee relations, and continuous improvement for processes and productivity. This position carries direct and/or indirect leadership responsibility.
• Co-ordinates preventative and predictive maintenance with maintenance technical group and production planning.
• Supports daily/weekly/monthly PM assignments, follows-up and monitors PM schedule.
• Conducts daily communication meetings with maintenance personnel.
Assists with repair, modification, and installation activities with other maintenance personnel.
• Participates in manpower requirements planning, overtime scheduling, and assists with capacity planning to meet future objectives.
• Assists in the development of procedures and methods which improve Safety, Quality, Timing, Cost and Motivation.
• Orders materials required for repair, modification, installation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Participates in quotations and follow-up related to new projects.
• Participates in the design and/or redesign of new or used equipment.
• Ensures proper documentation of processes, equipment, systems, employee relation issues, investigations, etc.
• Conducts regular department meetings to communicate safety, quality, timing, cost and motivation information and to promote involvement in issues affecting employees or their work areas.
• Ensures employees are trained or certified, as required and participates in training programs as required.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field; or Certification of Qualification for Electrical/Millwright/Tool & Die; or equivalent work-related experience.
• Minimum 5 years of related work experience in automotive manufacturing operations with minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
• Highly knowledgeable in Robotics (Fanuc), PLC (Allen Bradley) and electrical
• Highly knowledgeable in mechanical and machining
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and manufacturing operation systems (ERP, MES, Preventive Maintenance, etc.).
• Working knowledge of ISO/IATF16949, ISO14001
• Strong math skills with the ability to apply to costs and analyze data.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and with a variable workload (flexible hours).
• Familiar with Fanuc Robotics, Allen Bradley PLC’s, MFDC weld controllers (Bosch), MIG & Spot welding, Adhesive dispensing systems (Nordson), electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, conveyors, vision systems.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.