Already have an account?
Trillium is now seeking a Recruiter to join the team in the Richmond, VA area!
Trillium Technical has been connecting Information Technology candidates with optimal jobs across the country since 1984. We’re proud to be a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For and we are going to keep it that way. We recently re-branded as Trillium Professional, merging our Technical, Engineering and Accounting/Finance teams. We are currently seeking experienced recruiters to join our growing Richmond, Virginia team.
Trillium provides staffing services including contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement opportunities across the US, offering multiple opportunities for success. We have gold standard talent acquisition tools and team members who offer sourcing assistance.
This job is the best of both worlds! If you are seeking a career that offers the perfect blend of the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of our small Richmond branch and the financial stability of 37 years in business this might just be your next job. We are seeking creative, resilient recruiters who can attract and build long-term partnerships.
• Generous compensation with aggressive performance incentives
• A consistent stream of highly qualified job leads
• A solid reputation as a well-respected provider in the Richmond market with strong client relationships
• Management that respects you, listens and appreciates you
• Schedule flexibility that lets you live your life
• Recruiting help from our corporate support team
• A say in how things are done!
• Performance metrics that make sense
This might just be your dream job if:
• You’ve successfully filled positions in a fast-paced environment
• You’re comfortable recruiting for different departments, roles, and levels
• You can create Boolean Search Strings and use comprehensive web sourcing techniques
• You care about your candidates and take their careers seriously
• You’re always looking for ways to streamline, automate and be more productive
• You’re comfortable working with new concepts and learning as you go
• You’re a true team player and happiest when everyone is successful
• 3 or more years recruiting experience (preferably in IT)
• Proven success in commission-based environments
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Recruiter enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.