Already have an account?
Are you seeking an opportunity to run a branch like your own business with the support of one the largest Staffing Firms in the US? Trillium Construction is looking for a Selling Branch Manager to join our team in the Madison area!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Staffing Branch Manager to lead their Madison based construction and skilled trades office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Branch Managers are responsible for:
• Branch sales and placements within the construction and skilled trades industries
• Branch profitability
• Management of internal branch staff
• Growth and diversification of branch client accounts
• Opportunity to run the branch like your own business with the support and resources of the 25th Largest Industrial Staffing Firm in the US
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Competitive base plus uncapped commissions paid monthly for a total annual salary of $80,000+ per year to start
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study
• Previous service industry experience
• Proven track record of success in prior roles
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Selling Branch Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
For inquiries regarding eligibility for licenses or credentialing in a specific trade, please visit your state licensing department.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.