Now hiring Production Operators in Harrisburg!
Trillium Technical is now seeking Production Operators in Harrisburg, NC!
This position is responsible for the timely and safe manufacturing of multiple product lines that meet the customers’ needs. The incumbent is expected to contribute to solutions of problems relating to products and processes.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
With moderate supervision and little decision-making:
• Exhibit and maintain consistent behaviors with company values: Innovation, Integrity, Performance, Teamwork and Zero Harm. Actively participate in building a positive culture in support of values.
• Prepare chemical batches. Understand reaction, filtration, and adjustment process. Systems can be manual or PLC controlled. Batch production can include bulk bag, 50 lb bag or drum dumping. Calculate adjustments.
• Perform specific gravity, pH and calculations to adjust products within customer specifications.
• Operate reactors, scrubbers, heat exchangers, filter press or bowls, pumps, cooling towers and other equipment to support production process. Use / interface with variety of control systems to include DCS, wonderware, Citech and local PLCs
• Load / unload product into tankers, railcars, totes or other consumer packaging. Safely operate forklift and yard switches as needed.
• Responsible for checking equipment to ensure it is working properly, troubleshoot and escalate any issues • Sample product and coordinate with lab on product quality, making any necessary adjustments
• Complete batch sheets, scale tickets and other paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
• Effectively communicate with Leader, peers, lab during course of shift and at changeover on status of systems, changes in process conditions, unsafe conditions, and daily objectives.
• Run multiple machines and other equipment in production areas. Production areas could include ACQ, MRD, Specialty, EcoLife, etc.
• Essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and an ability to work extra hours if needed. If applicable, ability to work overtime may be needed to ensure required staffing capacity to meet daily production objectives.
• Work collaboratively with team members with different backgrounds and perspectives.
• Assist other employees in accomplishments of company goals. Follow instructions and perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Actively participate in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company including use and maintenance of appropriate PPE. Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience; certified Production Technician will be considered in lieu of experience
• Mechanical or nonchemical manufacturing experience can be considered. Chemical experience is preferred.
• Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
• Previous experience as licensed fork lift operator, yard switcher, or other movable equipment experience is a plus
• Strong mechanical aptitude and reasoning skills to troubleshoot process operations
• Must be detail oriented and be able to recognize common errors, malfunctions, and/or deviations in documentation, quality, equipment, and/or performance standards
• Physical ability to wear a full face respirator
• Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered during the course of employment
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.