Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Powertrain Transmission Calibration Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The Transmission Calibrator will be responsible for transmission clutch control and/or drive strategy calibration. The responsibilities include delivery of high-quality calibrations from start to finish of new programs, developing and calibrating/validating new features, developing methodologies and tools to support analysis and verification, working with cross-functional teams to ensure that program requirements are met on time, as well as troubleshooting and developing solutions to issues as they occur.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
• 3-5 years of experience in emission systems calibration development, with the knowledge
• Individual would need to travel up to 20%, including some international travel to Canada / Italy
• Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Master of Science in Computer Science preferred from an ABET accredited university
• Hardware In the Loop development/verification Database management.
• Manager strongly prefers candidates with: Matlab, Simulink, Data Acquisition, Excel.
• Needs to have a true engineering degree (no engineering technology degrees).
• Feel free to underline / bold any experience specifically with hands on, getting dirty engine repair.
• Engine lines the candidates will work on will be mostly gasoline; not much diesel.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.