Now hiring Production Workers in Cassopolis!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking Production Workers in Cassopolis!
Schedule is 3pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday. The pay rate is $16-18 hour DOE.
-Operate or tend equipment to blend, mix, process, and/or control chemical reactions of industrial, food grade and personal care chemicals.
-Equipment used includes: small to large capacity tanks/reactors, forklift’s, pumps, agitators, and emulsifying processors.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Inspect work area and equipment to detect leaks or malfunctions, shut equipment down if necessary and notify maintenance or engineering of equipment malfunctions.
• Monitor gauges, recording instruments, flow meters, or products to ensure that specified process conditions are maintained.
• Open valves or start pumps, agitators, reactors, blowers, or automatic feed of materials.
• Adjust controls to regulate temperature, pressure, feed, or flow of liquids and times of prescribed reactions, according to plant procedures for processes and equipment.
• Exhibits ability to use X3/ADC software and bar code scanner to consume raw materials, production report finished goods and move inventory between locations.
• Record operational data, such as temperatures, pressures, ingredients used, processing times, and test results.
• Observe safety precautions to prevent fires or explosions.
• Draw samples of products at specified stages so that analysis can be performed and send samples to laboratory for testing.
• Read process run sheets to determine products, ingredients, and follow prescribed procedures.
• Drain and pump water or other solutions to flush and clean tanks and/or equipment. • Make minor repairs, clean and maintain equipment using hand tools.
• Add treating or neutralizing agents to products and pump products through filters to remove impurities.
• Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to process run sheets.
• Follow appropriate industrial emergency response procedures per training.
• Drive/operate forklift to move chemical materials to and from work area.
• Dump or scoop prescribed liquid, solid, granular, or powdered materials into containers or process tanks.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
If interested, please apply today!
• 3+ years’ experience in batch production processing preferred but not required.
• High school diploma or GED
• Pass a basic math assessment
• Proper time management
• Demonstrate ability to be certified to use heavy equipment (forklift’s).
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.