Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Salesforce Architect in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking Salesforce Architect for work in Plano!
The Salesforce Architect will have a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. This role requires both broad and deep technical knowledge of Salesforce. The Salesforce Architect role ensures the selected architecture fits existing, planned and external architectures being deployed outside of or alongside of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Architect is aligned with Advanced Technology management and is responsible for implementing software architectures that are consistent within a larger Enterprise Architecture direction. In that capacity, the Architect must be able to provide all levels of design needed for the solution (including infrastructure, application, and business), mentor and lead development teams, and occasionally participate in the development of technically challenging portions of the solution.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Analysis and Design
- Conducts fact gathering sessions with users.
- Consults with Technical Managers and Business Owners to identify and analyze technology needs and problems.
- Participates in group application design activities.
- Performs data flow diagramming and/or process modeling (code architecture).
- Independently design, configure and implement Salesforce software and modules.
- Some development will be required for shared services and components or technically challenging areas where the skills of an architect are needed.
- Providing senior management with process and design recommendations.
- Architectural decision-making.
2. Strategy Alignment
- Works with the other technical team members to continually improve implementation strategies, development standards and other departmental processes and documentation.
- Provides technical assistance and mentoring to lower level Software Engineers.
- Communicates plans, status and issues to management on a regular basis.
- Adheres to department standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices.
3. Production Support
- Identify problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds.
- Work with other Technology departments on integrated system support, as required.
If interested, please apply today!
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with Business Enablement Stakeholders and advise diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level.
• Deep Salesforce product knowledge and experience, especially on Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Force.com, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
• In depth knowledge of standard capabilities of the SFDC application along with experience in successfully expanding on those capabilities using custom code (APEX) and/or integration with external systems.
• Drive the creation of Solution Design and application design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the TMNA ecosystem and infrastructure.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.