Already have an account?
Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers in Sunrise!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking CDL Class A Truck Drivers for direct-hire placement!
We are looking for reliable Truck drivers who will take the extra step in providing outstanding customer service to clients, you will be working in a fast-paced and physical environment. You are the Teammate customers see week after week and will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with them. The variety of tasks you will perform on each route help you stay engaged with the work. Great problem solving and customer service skills are a plus.
This Job includes the following benefits:
• First year average pay: $65,000
• Day 1 Benefits such as medical, dental and vision Insurance and company- paid life insurance
• 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
• Two weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
• Paid holidays, educational assistance program, and more
Schedule: 3rd shift - Local (one night) routes.
• Operate a tractor/trailer safely to convey products to customer sites
• Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas, using hand truck and ramp
• Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries
• Work safely to prevent injuries and damage to product
If interested, please apply today!
• CDL-A License and at least 1 year (OR) 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience is required.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Customer-focused, team-player attitude
• Ability to Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds
• Able to use a two-wheeled hand truck and ramps
• Ability to read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading
• Able to communicate with customers, management, and other teammates
• Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
To apply for Truck Driver enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.