Now hiring a Division Manager for work in Beloit!
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Division Manager – Concrete, Masonry, Floor Polishing in Beloit, WI!
The Division Manager monitors/controls construction through administrative direction to ensure project is built on schedule, within budget, and to the highest quality possible, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Enter daily time into time-card app by midnight each day.
2. Assists with approving/rejecting invoices weekly.
3. Assists Superintendent with estimating job costs, preparing bids and proposals.
4. Assists with layout on jobs to ensure accuracy.
5. Prepare for and attend project meetings weekly.
6. Prepare project schedule.
7. Review and assist with enforcement of schedule weekly.
8. Meet and maintain open line of communication with PM, Superintendent, owner/tenant, architect and
engineer throughout direction of project.
9. Keep office and outside field staff up-to-date on projects weekly.
10. Assists with conducting close-out meetings with Superintendent within 45 days after project is 100%
11. Assist Project Coordinator in gathering information and present to owner the warranty and owners
manual by substantial completion.
12. Responsible for managing field staff performance, safety and coordinate equipment (rentals) as
needed through Shop Manager.
13. Assists with creating and issuing change orders, RFIs and RFPs as required.
14. Follows appropriate steps in the Process Manual.
15. Visit job sites periodically throughout the week and conduct quality control checks.
16. Direct Project Coordinator in completion of duties.
17. Assist with project marketing and presentations.
18. Approve/deny associate time off requests; submit to Human Resources.
19. Understand basic guidelines for human resource administration and implement as appropriate.
20. Monitor and supervise day to day activities.
This is a direct hire position on 1st shift. The pay is $80,000-110,000 per year, DOE. If interested, please apply today!
-High School Diploma or GED
-Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering field is preferred
-Minimum Experience: Minimum 7-10 years field experience
-Minimum 6+ years in blueprint and specification reading and design
-Experience as a Project Manager Assistant or Supervisor
-License: Driver’s License along with proof of auto insurance
-OSHA 30 Hour, First Aid/CPR, Forklift and Aerial certifications are required within the first year of employment
-Computer Skills: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, including Outlook, Word and
Excel. Knowledge of Viewpoint Vista is preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.