Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Digital Analytics Tableau Consultant in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Digital Analytics Tableau Consultant for work in Plano, TX!
Business Analytics (BA) team is a lean cross functional analytics team that collaborates with different teams in Sales & Marketing organization; Sales, Fleet, TCUV, Vehicle marketing and communications, Incentives, and Digital marketing teams. The Marketing Analytics team, a subset of Business Analytics, aims to provide centralized access to data stitched together from disparate sources, deliver data analytics solutions and generate insights to enable data driven business decisions across advertising, marketing and digital domains across the customer journey. We are seeking an experienced Digital Analytics Tableau Consultant to join our growing team of analytics professionals to develop new and effective ways for our stakeholders to leverage data to drive performance.
• The tableau consultant will be responsible for the design and development of visual analysis tools, dashboards and reports used by marketing stakeholders, primarily in Tableau with deep collaboration with back-end data engineers.
• Responsible for end-to-end development and ability to create complex calculations including LOD expressions, action filters, user filters and implement advanced dashboard practices in Tableau
• Regularly demonstrate and implement the numerous capabilities of Tableau, such as multi-source dashboards, data blending, table calculations, advanced calculated fields, customized visuals, etc.
• Identify data quality issues and support overall data governance by IT Cx team
• Unlock insights into cross-platform, cross-device and cross campaign performance demonstrating performance
• Support ad-hoc analytics needs by delivering analytics solutions and assisting in interpretation of data
• Communicate project status, risks, dependencies and roadblocks for technical audiences and business stakeholders
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics, with significant quantitative course work is required
• 5 - 7 years of strong experience with digital analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• 5 - 7 years of strong experience in building data visualizations using Tableau
• Intermediate level experience in data analysis and reporting in Sales and/or marketing
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Master’s degree
• Intermediate experience with Power BI.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.