Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a SharePoint Technician in Westwood for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a SharePoint Technician for direct-hire placement in Westwood, MA!
The SharePoint Technician is the main point of contact for the companies SharePoint/PowerApps. Responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of the system. The SharePoint Technician also contributes to the Help Desk queue administration. The SharePoint Technician will be exposed to various business-related software and hardware used both in business and in IT, including but not limited to, OneDrive, Exchange Online, iSupport, Net Support, MS Office, Teams, Oracle Sales Cloud, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Bar Tender, MSDGen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Additional Responsibilities as Assigned)
• Design and maintain SharePoint sites, Document Libraries, workflows, and forms in support of business processes.
• Receive phone calls and manage incidents in the automated help desk system (iSupport).
• Categorize and assign incidents
• Resolve user questions and issues by phone, in person, and remotely through NetSupport
• Ensure the NetSupport structure remains organized and current
• Provide end-user training for SharePoint
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field or relevant IT certifications preferred.
• Strength in technical problem solving based on expertise and experience
• Strong commitment to efficiently achieve high quality results is required
• Ability to identify technical problems and development of sound, carefully thought-out solutions
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.