Already have an account?
Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Drivers is looking for a Selling Branch Manager to join our team in the San Antonio area!
Trillium Drivers, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Staffing Branch Manager to lead their San Antonio based drivers office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Branch Managers are responsible for:
• Branch sales and placements
• Branch profitability
• Management of internal branch staff
• Growth and diversification of branch client accounts
Trillium Drivers offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Uncapped commissions paid monthly for a total annual salary of $55-60k per year to start
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study
• Previous service industry experience
• Proven track record of success in prior roles
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Selling Branch Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.