Now hiring an Inventory / Audit Control Specialist in Bridgewater!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Inventory / Audit Control Specialist in Bridgewater, MA!
Our client seeking to hire an Inventory/Audit Control Specialist who will be responsible for the management and tracking of IT assets (hardware and software), ensuring the technical and financial disposition of assets is maintained to support accurate reporting. This is a highly visible role that will be working closely with the finance and IT organizations to track the life cycle of assets from procurement to retirement, which includes regular audits and compliance reporting.
The Inventory/Audit Control Specialist will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles at designated sites. The Inventory/Audit Control Specialist will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. The Inventory/Audit Control Specialist will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse locations, update asset management systems throughout the asset management process. Maintain the work environment in a clean condition at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
This position will require traveling (30%) to agency supported sites for pickup or delivery of equipment and/or verification of inventory. The possession of a state-issued driver’s license with a clean driving record is required. He/she will be provided a state issued vehicle for job-related purposes only. The incumbent must also be physically able to lift inventory, terminal equipment, and related items up to 50 lbs. and use material handling equipment to move items in excess of 50 lbs. when needed.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities
• Support, maintain and enhance the current Asset Management process.
• Contribute to an on-going multi-year roadmap for increasing Asset Management process scope.
• Ensure the proper use of Asset Data in terms of financial charge back and rate setting.
• Partner with various agencies across the Commonwealth to ensure established policies, standards, and procedures are followed.
• Utilize reporting and regular audits to ensure process integrity and data quality.
• Manage the annual manual inventory and reconciliation of both hardware and software assets.
• Provide annual and as needed Executive summary of Assets owned and managed.
• Ensure all deliveries are received and asset attributes are maintained within the Asset Management system.
• Supervise and working with subordinate warehouse staff
• Carry out other duties as directed.
If interested, please apply today!
• 1-3 years of proven experience in IT Asset Management, warehouse, or equivalent experience.
• Ability to solve problems independently and as a group with proper communication to management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with great initiative and can-do attitude.
• Ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
• Hands-on experience with driving and operating various size delivery vehicles including box trucks, vans, vehicles with lift gates etc.
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with ServiceNow, Asset and Configuration Management professional applications, as well as Procurement experience a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio).
• Proficient in MS Excel functions including VLOOKUP, Pivot table, and Conditional formatting functions for mass data analysis and reconciliation
• Must be physically able to lift inventory, terminal equipment, and related items up to 50 lbs. and use material handling equipment to move items in excess of 50 lbs. when needed.
• ITIL V3/V4 Foundations Certification preferred, but not required.
• Must possess a current and valid state-issued motor vehicle operator’s license with a clean motor vehicle record.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.