Now hiring a Systems Administrator for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Systems Administrator for work in Boston, MA!
The system administrator position is focused on the maintenance, support and monitoring of enterprise tools used to support IT’s services and project portfolio offerings. The System Administrator will work closely with project and support teams to identify technical needs that ensure reliable and sustainable solutions. This role will participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures that ensure system provisioning and maintenance is consistent with goals, industry and security best practices.
• Perform day to day operational support, administration and routine maintenance of enterprise tools.
• Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights including provisioning and deprovisioning, in accordance with license allocations, and best-practices regarding privacy and security.
• Serve as the Tier 2 support escalation point, responsible for troubleshooting, as well as working directly with end users to resolve support issues.
• Assist, manage and support the creation of reports and dashboards as needed, which may involve simple SQL queries.
• Evaluate and review data quality, including system audit, and perform regular data cleansing activities.
• Collaborate with managers, end users, and other stakeholders to identify and ensure the health of data and integration points between systems.
• Develop, document, and maintain knowledge articles, system diagrams, operating procedures and associated training plans for system administration.
• Perform continual improvement activities on supported enterprise platforms research and advise on emerging products, services and standards in support of organizational goals.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3 years of experience with progressive responsibility of managing applications and tier 2 or 3 support of complex IT environments; experience with ChangePoint, JIRA, ResourceGuru or ServiceNow is preferred
• Demonstrated experience working with large enterprise application teams.
• Strong consultative approach to applying technological solutions to business problems
• Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Hands-on technical experience and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (complex formula functions, VBA, pivot tables etc.)
• Demonstrated understanding of product management and development principles.
• Experience with data management.
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
• Working technical knowledge of ServiceNow, and experience with Service Management tool implementations is desired.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.