Now hiring a System Administrator for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a System Administrator for direct-hire placement!
Network Administrator to manage, maintain, and upgrade a global System. This person will be a key team member that oversees the application in its entirety. The desired candidate will be expected to make immediate impact by utilizing their knowledge of Windows server, SQL databases, and networking to ensure complete functionality of both hardware and software.
• Being a lead system administrator over a global system.
• Regularly install, maintain, and upgrade application enhancements.
• Investigate application and server log files to create efficiencies and resolve any potential issues.
• Troubleshoot application, system, database, and field hardware issues.
• Work within a team to determine, resolve, and document system anomalies.
• Regularly work alongside software and hardware vendors for new installations and system investigations.
• Manage internal server enhancement projects including operating system/application version upgrades, new server infrastructure delivery projects, and newly established integration projects.
• Transform and manipulate data for departmental and audit reporting.
• Maintain existing software integrations, while striving to establish new internal integrations that can add value for the organization.
• Provide consultation on new security system installation projects, often as a top-level contributor/specialist from a technical POV.
• Document and report system issues to application owner and local system administrators.
• On-call responsibilities.
• Perform extensive field hardware and application testing in both Dev/QA environment, as well as a local test bench setting.
• Develop, update, and maintain an in-depth system runbook.
• Actively participate in stand-up meetings and provide support for delivery teams.
• Install application clients on end user windows machines.
• Maintain system users, passwords, and licenses.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• A minimum of 1-3 years computer experience; emphasis in Database Administration and Application Administration.
• Experience with PC’s, Network Architecture, Client/Server Systems.
• Business Integration Models (e.g. Business and IT Landscape Interfaces).
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2016.
• The ability to write SQL statements for reporting and troubleshooting purposes.
• Possess a sound troubleshooting process to resolve system/application issues.
• Proficiency in database development/management, specifically SQL server 2016 and MS SQL Management Studio.
• Accomplished presentation skills and ability to present data and information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.