Now hiring a Data Architect for work in Somerville!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Data Architect for direct-hire placement!
The Data Architect is a critical member of the Data & Analytics Organization Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Architecture team.
• Develop and revise conceptual, logical, and physical data models
• Build and maintain a deep understanding of the data and analytic landscape including data sources, data and analytic assets and products, analytic tools and software, and master data
• Determine database structural requirements by analyzing business operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with business partners; evaluating current systems;
• Create data models that conform to current standards and conventions
• Apply expertise and best practices to the development and revision of data architecture standards and conventions
• Develop and revise data dictionary definitions, governance practices, and standards;
• Partner with security architects to ensure compliance with data security and privacy policies and procedures
• Understands how data is used to support analytical and/or operational reporting
• Interviews business users to obtain requirements for enhancements and/or new analytic assets
• Maps source system data to data warehouse models
• Assists in the Development of data asset training and documentation
• Works with teams to integrate data across clinical, administrative, and financial source systems including the management of critical master data
• Develops and tests extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes
• Follows standards for technology and technical processes
• Presents technical solutions to stakeholders and end users
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience including continuing to innovate data architecture design and deployment, and data modeling
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must possess strong data modeling skills
• Must possess experience using Erwin or similar tools for developing and maintaining data models
• Must possess strong data analysis skills into source systems to profile source system data
• Must have strong experience with SQL
• Experience with SQL Server platform is preferred
• Healthcare industry experience and Epic data experience is preferred
• Experience with Health Catalyst a plus but not required
• Experience with Tableau reporting tools a plus but not required
• Experience in agile development data projects a plus but not required
• Excellent consultative skills, understanding business needs and translating those needs to technical requirements and solutions.
• Strong creative problem solving with ability to craft solutions to meet the wide range of business needs across the organization
• Adept at establishing trusted relationships at all levels across the organization and collaborating across multi-functional teams
• Relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills
• Knowledge of data warehousing architectural approaches
• Understanding of SQL and relational and multidimensional designs
• Ability to construct queries using a supported query tool
• Understands BI tool architecture, functions, features
• Flexibility, diplomacy, and problem-solving
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including senior business and clinical leaders and executives
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.