Now hiring an Embedded SW GUI Test Engineering Manager for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Embedded SW GUI Test Engineering Manager for direct-hire placement!
This is a technical and managerial leadership role with oversight responsibilities of the Engineering Test Team and processes. Primary role is to ensure products, features, enhancements, and bug-fixes are sufficiently tested per the company’s quality standards and processes. Lead daily operations of the Test Engineering Team and improve testing proficiency and efficiency.
• Develop test strategy, test plans, test design specifications, test procedure specifications and test case specifications.
• Lead recruiting, on-boarding, and training for the Engineering Test Team
• Create and manage a clear, prioritized schedule of projects and work assignments.
• Provide updates to internal and external stakeholders on status of testing status, direction, and planning.
• Work with Product Owners, Software Engineers, and other Test Engineers to define, design, develop and execute manual and automated test suites.
• Improve testing processes, test assets, test artifacts (plans, test cases, scripts, etc.) and test types.
• Provide Test Engineering Team with resources (equipment, software, licenses, boards, etc.) required to complete assigned tasks.
• Lead initiatives on defining, implementing, and utilizing test automation tools and practices.
If interested, please apply today!
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
• 3+ years of experience in software testing management and leadership
• Minimum of five years of experience as a Test Engineer
• Working knowledge of embedded software graphics pipelines and graphics testing concepts
• Working knowledge of automated software test systems
• Fluent in the C programming language
• Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Experience in setup, problem resolution, testing and debugging of embedded microprocessor systems
• Familiarity with Automotive Software Process Improvement Capability determination (ASPICE/ISO 15504) or other Process Improvement methodologies (e.g. CMMI)
• Familiarity with Functional Safety Requirements (ISO/26262)
• Experience with documentation and management tools such as Confluence, JAMA, and JIRA
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.