Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Connected Services Enterprise Architect for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Connected Services Enterprise Architect in Auburn Hills!
The Connected Services Enterprise Architect Senior performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used.
This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces. Architect to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the architecture components and configuration and software development. The telematics features include In-vehicle Application Integration, customer portal integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services, safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and administration services.
• Develop Architecture Requirements Document (ARD) that consists of (Architecture System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features & Functions, Use Case Flows Component, Features & Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture DFEMA.
• Gather required information and create ARD Specification Requirements for Features & Enabler features Translate Feature descriptions into detailed architectures and designs
• Develop overall logical architecture for components, features & services Identify and evaluate any existing API’s can be re-used Identify and evaluate any existing components and functions can be re-used
• Identify the interfaces for each components and functions Identify architecture and design issues and risks provide the status, update to management
• Create and Update System Flows for Interface Architecture Document – Baseline/ Approved
• Provide architecture alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation
• Provide the Interface alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation
• Lead and support Architecture discussions with Suppliers & 3rd party providers
• Lead in System Integration Architecture meetings
• Update the ARD with the Implementation View
• Review Implementation of API integration with SDP Platform/Features Support DRE’s in creating the CR’s Consult with DRE’s regarding SFS and Interface requirements
• Support CVP (Connected Vehicle Program) from Construct to Close Create/update & attend weekly Status Reports
• Validate and update System Flows of Integrating Interface Architecture Document -Update based on Implementation
• Attend and Support Qualification / War room help identify the design issues and help DRE’s
• Attend and Support Security reviews for the overall Logical Architecture
• Ensures the project is completed on time and meets all Architecture and design business and system requirements
• Maintains project tracking and provides status reports to senior leadership Identifies and proactively resolves issues/conflicts within the System design team
• Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, infrastructure team, software engineers, developers, testers, technical leads, and deployment leads to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Attend Customer and Supplier weekly/daily meetings as required Travel as required.
If interested, please apply today!
• BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
• 5+ Years of Connectivity experience including: Minimum 3-5 years in telematics Connectivity System Architecture and design experience.
• Preferred experience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning…etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in InVehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center
• Applications Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
• Technical skills include: Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
• Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks Proficient System end to end Architecture skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to management Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when. May be required to travel – domestic& international (20%)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.