Now hiring a Splunk Engineer for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Splunk Engineer for work in Boston, MA!
• Define and document technical stories, translate business objectives to technical specifications, design and develop code, test, debug, and document.
• Maintain and support software and services.
• Has full technical knowledge of all phases of development.
• May lead projects with small budgets or limited duration.
• May direct and monitor the work of team members. Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Performing data analysis and generating related reports, dashboards, and Splunk-based applications using Splunk Enterprise.
• Develop and customizes Splunk apps and dashboards.
• Build advanced visualizations within Splunk Enterprise for management
• Building relationships across different disciplines and management levels.
• Educate management and peers about Splunk Data.
• Maintaining compliance with security regulations and guidelines.
• Work with the Security team to analyze Splunk data for incident responses.
If interested, please apply today!
-Two year minimum, demonstrated search, report, and dashboard development expertise using Splunk Enterprise.
-Demonstrated understanding of information technology machine data sets (operating system / network infrastructure / middleware / application logs)
-Scripting (such as Python or other)
-Must possess effective organizational, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.