Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Mechanical Engineer for work in Direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Mechanical Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Mechanical Engineer will create, support and maintain documentation such as fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, and ECOs. This position requires the ability to support a team of multi-disciplinary engineers to develop design solutions that meet these requirements while adhering to agreed-upon cost and schedule targets.
• Work with senior engineering staff to design, build, test, and deliver fully-realized product designs
• Independently develop mechanical system/subsystem implementations for a variety of products
• Participate in the integration of mechanical and electrical assemblies
• Identify development issues and escalate these to engineering staff as appropriate
• Work with other engineering disciplines in system- and subsystem-level product designs
• Develop and deliver review materials that communicate design plans to staff
• Provide technical support and estimates for sales and marketing activities
• Understand and comply with company engineering policies and processes
• Support corporate initiatives and flow down initiatives as directed
• ESD Awareness
• Other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum BSME and 3 to 5 years in CAD, or 5-8 years in a related field
• Must have experience in SolidWorks 3D and PDM
• Must possess an understanding of thermal analysis and a sound knowledge of mechanical engineering principles
• Must have the ability to develop clear and concise documentation, design review materials, and detailed fabrication drawings
• Candidate should be familiar with common development tools including AutoCAD, MS Office, Visio, and documentation configuration management/version control
• This individual must be hands-on, decisive, and able to get things done in an entrepreneurial environment
• Experience with PADS PCB layout a plus
• Experience with design of RF/microwave products is a plus
• Familiarity with VME and VPX platforms a plus
• Clearance not required, but candidates must be clearance-eligible.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.