Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Hardware/Software Test Design Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Hardware/Software Test Design Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This position would be responsible for Developing and implementing test system designs for new products and modifications of existing products with supervision from team leads. Responsible for Reviewing, testing, and releasing new test designs for manufacturing, engineering development, and product certification use.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science preferably in EE or CE.
• 4+ years in C programming experience.
• 4+ years in product testing experience.
• Experience working with digital circuits.
• Experience with avionics communication buses. i.e. Arinc 429/717, 1553, I2C, RS-232, and RS-422.
• Ability to execute troubleshooting, problem solving and decision making under the guidance of a mentor.
• Proficient in Microsoft office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Demonstrates willingness to engage in continuous learning to advance in career.
• Candidate must be self-motivated and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Bachelor of Science in EE preferred.
• Experience with RF and automated RF test equipment is preferred.
• Experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• NI Lab Windows experience is preferred.
• Demonstrate ability to use MS Office applications.
• Demonstrate ability to develop/debug complex C programs.
• Demonstrate ability to work well with the team.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate and report to manager in a timely manner.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.