Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers in Decatur!
Trillium Staffing now has Direct hire positions for Class A CDL Truck Drivers in Decatur, IL!
Schedule is Monday - Friday and overtime on Saturday. Pay rate is $60-$75K year with Quarterly Bonuses. Roll off experience is a plus. The employee in this position must operate a tractor trailer, operate a straight truck, spot roll-off boxes, spot trailers, and perform the daily maintenance that is necessary for the peak performance of the truck. The position may also require the driver to perform pick-ups as well as deliveries at a variety of locations and assist in the operation of equipment at the yard.
1. Operate tractor trailer and straight truck, according to state laws and observing all traffic laws and safety regulations
2. Operate roll-off controls and couple and un-couple roll off boxes.
3. Make pick-ups and deliveries
4. Climb loads for inspection of scrap material, and covering loads with a tarps as necessary.
5. Spot roll-off boxes, dumpsters, and trailers
6. Maintains any related paperwork and records
7. Maintain equipment used in the performance of the job and reports any maintenance malfunctions to management
8. Obtains the proper shipping documents with necessary signatures and returns the completed paperwork to the office
9. Assists in the general labor duties where needed
If interested, please apply today!
-CDL class “A” license
-Must meet the DOT physical and medical requirements & good driving record
-Ability to lift and move 50 pounds manually
-Basic knowledge of the vehicle he/she is to drive and the daily maintenance requirements
-Basic knowledge of the machinery he/she will be using in the yard
-A knowledge of the weight and load restrictions for the roll-off boxes, dumpsters, and trailers that will be pulled
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.