Now hiring a Business Analyst / Senior Technical Writer for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Business Analyst / Senior Technical Writer in Boston, MA!
• Deliver collateral as required in service organizations to successfully operate new Microsoft technologies.
• Assure collateral is maintainable and can be improved by operating teams.
• Develop promotional collateral as needed.
• Provide timely and accurate project status updates to stakeholders and Executive Leadership.
If interested, please apply today!
• A technical background with a strong understanding of Microsoft Enterprise technology management tools and reports.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a proven track records of designing and delivering usable, practical IT documents and materials.
• Creativity that translates to easy to use documentation across all competency levels.
• Proven ability to review, analyze and improve IT processes and procedures.
• 7+ years of experience with technical writing including implementation of ITIL, ITSM or other IT Operations processes.
• Proven experience working to improve IT Operations Processes.
• 5+ years of experience working on large scale IT projects
• Certifications in Technical Writing and ITIL
• Microsoft Infrastructure certifications and working knowledge
• Exposure to IT Service Management standards and techniques
• 3+ years working in information technology operations
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.