Now hiring a Director of Network Communications for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Director of Network Communications for direct-hire placement!
The Director will be responsible for introducing innovation and helping the organization to transform its workflows based on new capabilities, while supporting adoption of new technologies throughout the organization.
• Develops strategic IS technology services plans and owns all operational aspects of enterprise-wide Network and Unified Communications, which includes the Network, Telecommunications, and Data Centers.
• Directs all activities that provide technical solutions for services hosted by 3rd Party Vendors.
• Provides leadership and mentoring to Managers of Information Services in the development of minimum specifications for documentation, standards, controls, and practice of information systems throughout the enterprise system.
• Collaborates with other IS Infrastructure leaders to ensure the definition, implementation, and attainment of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across all areas of responsibility.
• Establishes close working relationships with Executive Leadership, Staff, Physicians and designated groups in the development and support of information systems, technology, and communications networks.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science or equivalent experience in information services.
• Preferred: MBA or advanced technology degree.
• Must have 15 years progressive experience with 10 years management level experience in Data Center Management, Network Services, and Telecommunications in a health care provider organization, preferably in a large multi hospital or academic medical center provider.
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills. (both verbal and written)
• Possesses relationship management, motivational, listening, documentation, technical translation, understanding of the functional application and process flows between applications, problem-solving, customer service and teamwork skills.
• Strong knowledge of IT contracting, negotiating, organization development/change management, strategic planning, action planning for successful performance.
• Demonstrated initiative, good judgment and effective decision making; exhibits strong process improvement orientation and can achieve results through other programs and individuals.
• Management and team building experience.
• User-focused, relationship-building, communication skills.
• Experience in strategic long-term and short-term planning.
• Must possess successful collaboration skills with multiple service providers.
• Broad technology knowledge of telecom and Unified Communications and good understanding of technology trends.
• Broad technology knowledge of network services, and future trends.
• Prior large scale, Healthcare Data Center management experience.
• Prior experience with healthcare applications, databases, virtualized environments, storage, and operating.
• Has managed technology budgets, programs, and projects more than $25M.
• Requires considerable level of influence and ability to lead and collaborate with peers to develop policy, set standards and procedures as they relate to Information Technology while working directly with customers to collaborate on service expectations, future trends and build trusting relations.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.