Now hiring CDL Class B Truck Drivers for work in Cicero!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking CDL Class A or B Truck Drivers for long-term work!
Pay for CDL B is $20/hr. Pay for CDL A is $23/hr. Schedule is Tuesday - Friday 6am start OT after 40.
• Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use, logging inspection, and reporting requirements.
• Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects the load by complying with the organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations.
• Makes deliveries of product to specific customers using dolly or hand truck.
• Provides customer service by listening and resolving customer concerns.
• May collect payment from customers and reconcile the assigned load with receipts and delivery invoice.
• Returns empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise by making appropriate collections from customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate good communication skills with high levels of professionalism. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
• Ability to lift cases 45-65lbs which is the average weight on a regular basis.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
It is touch freight. They make delivers to anywhere from Binnys, Jewels, and smaller liquor stores.
Trucks do get loaded but they must be willing to unload with a 2wheeler. Trucks do have ramps as well. CDL drivers will interact with customers daily to manually unload/deliver pre-sold products from our Distribution Center to their account locations in a safe and efficient manner.
If interested, please apply today!
-Valid CDL Class A or B Driver’s license.
-At least 1+ years of recent and verifiable CDL Class A or B driving experience.
-Ability to operate a manual transmission.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.