Already have an account?
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Maintenance Technicians in Sandusky for direct-hire!
This is a 1st shift position working 7:30am - 5:00pm with OT during the week and weekends to be expected totaling 50-60 hours/week. Pay rate of $20-$25/hr. based on experience.
In this role, you will:
- Perform maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Complete periodic inspections of equipment and facilities including documentation of any operational risks or issues to be reviewed by management.
- Minimize plan and equipment down time by diagnosing problems and providing solutions.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs on company equipment such as loaders, dozers, excavators, etc.
- Monitor, update, and maintain computerized parts inventory.
- Communicate effectively with management, supervisors, and line workers to maintain equipment and support optimal productivity while promoting a safe work environment.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Some college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar maintenance or service related field.
- Be comfortable working with hydraulic, electrical, and power tools including drills, saws, welders, gauges, meters, and more.
- Fabrication experience preferred.
- Be able to read blueprints / schematics.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal skills. Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Be comfortable climbing stairs and ladders up to 20-25 feet in height.
- Be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry weights of 50+ pounds.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Maintenance Technician enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.