Now hiring a Distribution Supervisor for direct-hire!
Trillium Supervisor for a Distribution Supervisor for a local food manufacturing facility.
This position is a direct hire with a salary range of $55,000-$60,000 per year along with a full benefit package. The schedule could be an 8 hour, 10 hour or 12 hour position depending on the season. Supervise warehousing functions within the Teasdale Foods, Hoopeston department, including ordering labeling supplies when necessary, monitoring product inventories, shipping and transportation. Directly supervise the loaders, labeling, and brite stack operators.
• Directly supervise employees in labeling, brite stack, and loading area.
• Supervise all incoming and outgoing shipments of packaging materials and product to and from suppliers.
• Monitor labeling lines for on-time and in-spec shipments to all customers.
• Manage inventory levels in warehouses, including tracking of in and out-of-spec product.
• Count and validate inventory levels in the warehouse management system to match physical counts.
• Work with other managers, supervisors, and outside resources to promote a team environment.
• Communicate with, train and provide technical support to operators for storing, labeling, moving and shipping products.
• Conduct safety training when required.
• Maintain housekeeping and records of activities of personnel assigned to housekeeping tasks.
• Maintain an open line of communication with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure items are labeled and shipped according to schedule.
• Create purchase requisitions for packaging supplies and maintenance items.
• Monitor and maintain high standards of safety including LOTO used by any and all employees.
• Contact supply vendors regarding issues with supplies or equipment.
• Record, file & maintain records of all Hold products, their locations and quantities.
• Any other duties assigned by Manager.
If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience working in a food production facility is a plus.
-Ability to insure inventory counts are correct, make sure shipments are accurate and go out on a time.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.