Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Manufacturing Superintendent needed in Lenoir, NC! Relocation assistance available!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Manufacturing Superintendent for our growing client in the Lenoir, NC area!
This position is responsible for the day to day productivity, safety, quality and overall development of employees in a paper/tissue manufacturing setting. This is a Direct hire opportunity. Standard hours are Monday - Friday 6:00am to 3:00. Must be flexible to work as needed. Salary range is $80,000 to $90,000/yr and up based on experience.
The Superintendent will be responsible for managing and coordinating all production activities for the site including production operators, maintenance, quality and safety and is responsible for operating the plant to ensure optimization of production to meet the needs of customers and support the growth of the Company while ensuring a safe work environment.
• Maximize utilization of human resources and equipment to minimize production costs.
• Ensure that all quality standards are met.
• Monitor plant performance & KPIs daily; Find resolutions to problems that arise.
• Implement improvement projects related to health and safety, productivity, waste management, quality and cost reduction; ensure projects.
• Manage capital equipment purchases, installation, start-up and testing.
• Ensure costs stay within budget and that deadlines are met.
• Oversee the preventive maintenance program and corrective maintenance activities.
• Prepare annual production budget in conjunction with GM.
• Communicate plant regulations and safety standards to subordinates and ensure compliance.
• Ensure the plant complies with all government, health & safety and environmental regulations.
• Ensure that all health and safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in Health & Safety Committee meetings as well as providing resources as needed.
• Monitor housekeeping daily and ensure that standards are maintained.
• Attend monthly management meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
-College/University Degree in Business with 5-10 years experience or more than 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment including a senior managerial position, preferred.
- Must have tissue manufacturing experience with knowledge of tissue machine operation, rewinder operation and/or recycled fiber stock prep.
- Strong knowledge or past exposure to facility and equipment maintenance
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and cost accounting principles
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and coach.
- Strong leadership skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.