Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Systems Administrator for work in Newport News!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Systems Administrator for work in Newport News, VA!
• Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
• Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance,
• installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
• Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
• Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
If interested, please apply today!
• 3 Years experience with Bachelors;
• 1 Year experience with Masters
• 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
• 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
• A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• This position requires: active secret clearance.
• Windows and Linux Operating System Certifications are desired but not mandatory.
• Information Assurance Certification(s) are desired but not mandatory.
• Other computer system/network certifications will be considered.
• Previous experience with DIACAP/RMF would be preferred.
• Experience with Windows Operating System, Classified Information Systems, Risk Management Framework
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.