Now hiring a Remote Construction Estimator!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Remote Construction Estimator for long-term work!
The Estimator is the person reviewing feasibility of bidding on who can be trained to approximate cost for corrections facility expansions and renovations. These estimates would be ranges and would need to be determined by floor plans and remote information.
• Analyzing by received scope of work coverage, blueprints and updating systems and spreadsheets
• Estimating and data entry to maintain cost database for multiple projects
• Support management in creative solutions to improve current processes and procedures
The pay rate is $18.00 - $30.00 per hour., depending on experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and is fully remote. The typical work day is 9am-5pm. This opportunity starts April 5th with an opportunity to be direct hired in 6 months.
If interested, please apply today!
• Solid understanding of MS Office and Excel.
• Ability to read architectural and structural drawings with a general understanding of Civil Engineering plans, and MEP Design
• Solid background and understanding of Commercial construction
• Ability to prioritize schedule based on workload, deadlines and communication with team
• Impeccable problem-solving skills
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.