Now hiring an Automotive Industrial Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Automotive industrial Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This position requires working onsite daily. Travel to Canada is initially required. Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including time studies, production flow, assembly methods and production equipment. Develops and implements cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods according to product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods, and controls.
• Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment with the direct preparation of AutoCAD layouts.
• Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
• Assist in developing and implementing Standard Work procedures
• Prepares charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
• Develops methods of operation or material handling, alterations in equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
• Interfaces with management, engineering, and staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules to facilitate production processes.
• Supports manufacturing with mechanical and electrical improvements in the plant.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
• 3 years minimum hands-on Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering in an Automotive Manufacturing environment
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.