Already have an account?
Sales Representative needed for Nashville, TN based national sales team!
Trillium Construction, a skilled trade staffing company, is seeking Sales Representative to represent their Nashville, TN based office. This position is directly responsible for business-to-business sales growth within our construction division to include lead generation, cold calling, building relationships, and face to face visits.
Willing to train individuals that are success driven with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn sales within the construction staffing industry.
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• $50,000-$60,000 all in first year compensation
• Major Medical insurance to include dental, prescription, and vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield at affordable rates
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of sales or construction experience preferred
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Sales Representative enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.