Now hiring an Application Analyst for work in Worcester!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Application Analyst for direct-hire!
• Leads or performs studies to develop a clear understand of clients’ processes, and corresponding information systems needs. Analyzes existing reports, procedures, systems and controls. Conducts feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses.
• Designs HIM information systems to meet clients’ needs. Develops detailed conceptual designs/specifications which define the scope and objectives, and functional and reporting requirements. Develops application level specifications for systems performance, systems integration and data base design. Produces data flow diagrams. Devises and modifies procedures. Performs and leads studies of the impact of major systems conversions.
• Apprises client of I.S. design issues, ensuring that the client is informed of alternatives, the results of cost/benefit analysis, and the problematic implications of changes under consideration.
• Determines the appropriate means for the delivery of necessary applications software, whether through the acquisition of available products or through the development of custom applications software.
• Develops and produces custom applications software. Prepares detailed specifications from which software will be written. Writes programs using a variety of programming languages.
• Installs standard applications software products in clients’ personal computers and host networked computers. Tests installed systems to ensure proper performance at clients’ site.
• Develops, reviews, and documents systems test plans. Leads or performs systems test. Ensures that test requirements are met. Revises/debugs software.
• Leads or performs tasks for the preparation of complete information systems documentation, to include instructions, operating procedures, flow processes, security and control requirements.
• Acts as an internal consultant, providing guidance and leadership for complex project to I.S. staff.
• Fosters/provides on-going support to assigned clients, and serves as liaison between clients, vendors and other I.S. staff for effective response to users’ needs.
• Specifies clients’ training needs and provides coaching and training to foster clients’ self sufficiency and optimizes system utilization. Coordinates with I.S. training staff for the delivery of courses and workshops.
• Serves as project coordinator for the implementation of new information systems and systems modifications. Provides direction to others as assigned. Reports variances between actual progress and project schedules, and suggests and implements corrective action.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Over 5 years and up to and including 7 years of experience.
• Current Epic HIM certification.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.