Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Software Application Developer for work in Shelton!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Software Application Developer for work in Shelton, CT!
Client is seeking a .NET/C# Software Developer to assist in continued development and maintenance of our proprietary product data management (PDM) system where data integrity and application stability are of the highest priority. As part of a small team and under minimal supervision, candidates will be responsible for designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging new software as well as producing enhancements and addressing defects found in existing software. The candidate will assist in requirements gathering and refinement, work with users to align solutions with our business initiatives, and implement those initiatives in a timely, cost effective manner.
The system is used by approximately 1,200 active users located around the world. It is the primary system used for revision control and release, documentation archival, prototype part order management, and compliance management and currently has light integrations with other key systems such as SAP and various CAD tools which and are looking to further expand the PDM system integrations with other mission critical applications such as Solidworks and a 3rd party compliance management system in order to obtain compliance evaluations (ROHS, Reach SVHC, Conflict Minerals, etc.), supporting evidence in the form of documentation, and certificates of compliance at both the part and assembly levels using the API’s provided for these systems.
As a member of the cross-business service team, our goal is to support the R&D engineering staff in all facets. Support can be in the form of general PDM signoff/workflow related questions, remote assistance, requirements gathering/coding/ implementation of PDM enhancements, writing custom tools, creating and executing SQL based reports, providing PDM training, performing live PDM demonstrations, and much more. In addition to the PDM specific web and database development work, the candidate will also have the opportunity to perform a variety of tasks on a day to day basis rather than strictly coding all day, every day. This is very interactive, dynamic, hands-on position in a supportive environment with knowledgeable, approachable people.
If interested, please apply today!
• Candidate MUST BE eligible to access items classified under International Trade Compliance law
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience
• Fundamental knowledge of a typical development cycle from requirements gathering through development and testing, and finally through production implementation and support
• Ability to conceptualize and turn requirements into working code within the PDM application with support from the lead developer.
• Ability to recognize, troubleshoot, and resolve application and/or server related issues
• Fundamental knowledge of and hands-on experience with: jQuery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, and 3rd party API usage
• Proficient with MS SQL Server 2012+, Windows Server 2008+
• Experience with Internet Information Services (ISS)
• Additional tools used: RedGate Products: SQL Compare, Data Compare, and SQL Search. Beyond Compare, MS Office Suite, WireShark
• As part of a small rapid development team it is extremely important that the candidate possess the ability to work without supervision, on occasion
• Experience with one or more of: Application validation processes, compliance management concepts, experience with the SAP, or experience with Solidworks Framework API are desired.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.