Now hiring a Construction Superintendent for work in Albuquerque!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Project Superintendent for work
Project Superintendent supervises and coordinates operations at construction sites. Oversees workers, plans and schedules work and ensures work is completed to specification and all codes. Coordinate with project manager on invoicing, safety audits and cost. Completes look ahead schedule and required monthly reports. Work Schedule is typically Monday through Friday and most work is located in Albuquerque when travel is required per diem will be offered.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
· Attend and participate with internal and external project kickoff meetings.
· Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality
workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
· Hire, fire, and discipline employees when required.
· Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
· Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the construction process to maintain
consistent construction progress.
· Understands the project plans, specifications, drawings, and contract documents per project.
· Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
· Prepares, schedules, and supervises completion of an SDV internal final punch list.
· Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
· Ensures all company employees and contractors, and site visitors are adhering to the company safety policy.
· Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
· Creates and maintains a daily log of all project related activities
· Creates, maintains and distribute “three-week look ahead” schedule.
· Assist owner and design professional in assembling the final punch list and oversee the completion of the punch
· Collaborate with project manager on customer invoicing.
· Collaborate with project manager on monthly job site safety audits.
· Collaborate with project manager on monthly cost to complete reports.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Pay ranges between $33 to $46 an hour depending on experience and qualifications. If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.