Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Facade Structural Engineer in Woodcliff Lake!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Facade Structural Engineer!
Our client in Woodcliff Lake, NJ has an immediate need for a Facade Structural Engineer.
Facade Structural Engineers can be found designing the glass, aluminum, and stainless steel cladding for a number of award winning high-rise and low-rise buildings across the country - everything from residential, commercial, retail, hospitals, and cultural and educational centers. The Facade Structural Engineer would be responsible for the design and detailing of facade systems, running relevant analyses, researching and evaluating new materials and systems, and coordinating project work with the team. Must be conscientious and creative, detailed-oriented and professional, with attentiveness to client communications.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
• Performing structural analysis of various building envelope systems comprised of aluminum, glass, steel, stainless steel, precast concrete, and wood elements.
• Analyzes building envelope performance with specialized software (i.e. load determination, structural analysis, thermal analysis, condensation risk, geometry).
• Researches and evaluates new materials and systems to meet specific project criteria.
• Interprets building codes and specifications (e.g. project, design, construction).
• Coordinating structural design details with architectural design.
• Review shop drawings, RFI’s, and performing site visits during the construction phase.
• Working directly with clients to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project duration.
• Developing new work opportunities through new and existing client relationships.
• Market company services at networking and industry related events.
If interested, please apply today!
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a structural emphasis.
• New York State or New Jersey Professional Engineering registration (P.E. License), or the ability to obtain licensing within a reasonable time frame.
• 2-5 years of experience in the structural design and detailing of facades in commercial projects.
• Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD), AutoCAD 2D is a must, 3D preferred.
• Proficient in commercially available 3D structural modeling software, RISA 3D, STAAD, ETAB, RAM, SAFE
• Proficient in Mathcad and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively in technical writing, emails, and verbally.
• Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
• Ability to develop key client relationships is required.
• Proven ability to be successful in a fast pace, schedule driven environment.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.