Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Industrial Engineer in Sterling Heights1
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Industrial Engineer for work in Sterling Heights, MI!
The Industrial Engineer - Intermediate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
• Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
• Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
• Develop and improve work methods.
• Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
• Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
• Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants’ Volume Adjustments.
• Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
• Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering.
• 3+ year of experience.
• Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
• Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
• MS Office Suite experience.
• Strong Communication and Organization Skills
• Benchmark Current Material Flow / Logistic Areas and Best Practices
• Create workable layouts for, but not limited to: Trailer Yard, Trailer Pack Outs, Docks, Metering, Storage, Top Hatting, PIV charging, team areas, High Bay Racking in TCF, Paint, BIW and Metering/Sequencing Centers
• Field check material flow / logistics areas for any and all facilities to identify interferences and confirm countermeasures.
• Assist Material Flow IE with data processing and/or calculations.
• 5T Design, Layout and Implementation
• Installation Drawings
• Compile Material Flow Deliverables.
• Assist in the setup of material flow / Logistic areas.
• Basic Flow Planner Analysis
• Creation of Euclidean maps
• Creation of Route maps
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.