Now hiring a SQL ETL Developer for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a SQL ETL Developer for work in Boston, MA!
This position requires that the candidate be a skilled ETL developer and able to design, develop, and support complex integration processes (including interfaces) using SQL Server technology, stored procedures and SQL program code. In addition, the candidate will be involved in database administration, implementing data transformation rules and data validations into the data warehouses. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical knowledge and be very analytical.
• ETL Developer on this project will work as part of technical team and involved in design, development of ETL packages, data warehouse architecture, reporting and BI solutions.
• Design and develop solutions for managing data movement in, out of and between various data systems, platforms and file types.
• Responsible for developing and testing stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, and other
objects that assist in the implementation of business rules/logic.
• Manipulating data to provide meaningful insight
• Troubleshoot issues and tune at all layers: database, ETL, and presentation
• Design and develop relational database models/schemas.
• Query performance tuning and write ad-hoc queries.
• Provide assistance in MS SQL server support
• Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
• Work with Director of Application Systems to ensure successful transition of VRM project deliverables to production environment
• Follow established business, technical and project policies and guidelines aligned with principles and standards to include the following: use of best practices, meeting management, project plans, status reports and dashboards, risk and issue tracking, change requests and resource management.
If interested, please apply today!
• 10+ years SQL DBA/Development experience
• 8+ years SSIS integration
• 7+ years of RDBMS design and development and performance tuning experience
• Advanced SQL skills: T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, complex queries
• Experience on at least one full-cycle SQL ETL solution project.
• Experience locating and reconciling duplicate data from multiple disparate sources
• Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions
• Experience with index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success.
• Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working.
• Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision
• Administrator Associate Certifications
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.