Now hiring an AWS DevOps Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The AWS DevOps Engineer works within an agile based cloud development team to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products.
• Provides automated continuous deployment of application code and the operational and security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms.
• Serves as the liaison between team developers, corporate IT, and external cloud providers for deployment, operational efficiency, security, and business continuity.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
• 2 years of experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD), DevOps, System Administration, and Python
• 2 or more years of experience working in an Agile and DevOps process environment.
• Certification with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Knowledge of DevOps best practices as these relate to software application lifecycle/release processes.
• Experience in continuous integration / improvement using source control, automated build/test, and code coverage analysis tools.
• Proficient in designing and running test cycles, unit tests, and test scripts for embedded vehicle control systems and software applications using any test framework.
• Strong experience using toolchains, supporting, and developing with the following applications: Jira, Bamboo, Git/Bitbucket, Confluence
• Docker Container Management
• AWS Technologies: VPA, Cloud Formation, Route 53, IAM, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB
• Linux administration and bash scripting
• Ability to query databases with general understanding of database administration.
• Familiarity with implementing security into an application solution
• Understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.