Now hiring a Control Systems Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Control Systems Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire placement!
This is a hands-on intermediate-level opportunity developing software architecture to support a wide range of power converters. Most of the work is R&D and the products are typically low volume.
• Design and test embedded software for power converters and motor control
• Design, implement, and test advanced digital control algorithms, digital filters and the general control of power electronics systems.
• Develop GUI (Graphical User Interface) to monitor system.
• Work with team to test high power electronic converters (AC-DC, DC-AC, DC-DC) and high -speed motor drives.
• Design, layout, fabricate, and test printed circuit boards.
If interested, please apply today!
• BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering required with a GPA of 3.3 or higher-no exceptions, MS or PhD is a plus
• 3 years minimum experience in control systems - programming controls or writing embedded software programs.
• Experience developing embedded software in C and assembly
• Experience developing GUI applications in C#
• Experience with TI C2000 MCU’s is a plus
• Knowledge of basic power electronics a plus
• United States Citizenship required due to US Government ITAR program restrictions
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.